To say the 2015 was one hell of a year would be an understatement.
Personally and professionally, it was a time of great changes, some bittersweet, others uncomfortable, others exciting in ways I had never expected. Here are the highlights:
- I grew my company from a solopreneurship to an actual business with a team of 10 people (across the US and world).
- The first developer I hired stepped into a new role by the end of the year, as lead developer and vice president of the company.
- I spent two awesome days hanging out with Brené Brown and her team, helping them dream big and make changes.
- Liz Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love and Big Magic (a must read!), hugged me. I tried not to fan girl on her too much.
- I returned to Scotland, spent time on Skye again, and attended the Beltane Fire Festival in Edinburgh.
- My team and I tackled over 70 websites and numerous smaller projects.
- I said goodbye to my cat Marty, who battled lymphoma and taught me how to love completely, even when you know you’ll lose the one you love.
- We changed our business name from my name to Alchemy+Aim. (I’m still so in love with it.)
- I spoke on stage at Christine Kane’s Uplevel Live event in Atlanta.
- I masterminded with too many awesome people to even try to mention.
I can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store. Especially for this blog, which I’m amping up this year.
Let’s do this!