The Basics of the Client Training + Feedback Specialist Position:
+ You’d be working with clients to ensure they have a full understanding of how to use their website. This includes creating detailed documentation and walkthrough videos for website projects for any special website features.
+ You’d be meeting with clients to provide training on how to use their website.
+ You’d be collaborating with account managers and project manager to ensure all documentation, videos, and trainings are complete.
+ You’d be creating KPIs for client training and providing monthly reports on client success.
+ You’d be gathering client feedback and convert feedback trends into actionable changes.
This role is a part-time contractor position, expected to be 12-15 hours per week. (This role can be combined with other roles we have currently open. See our Careers page for more.)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Strong website skills — you must know how to make changes on websites, some of which have custom setups.
- Proficiency in using multimedia tools and software for creating videos, presentations, and interactive learning materials (Loom, Vimeo, Google Docs, Google Slides, and other software – you may also suggest new software for improving this work with clients)
- Strong organizational skills, including planning and assessment analysis of projects
- Comfortable navigating conflicts as they arise and facilitating conversations for resolution
- Ability to gather and analyze data and extract key points from client feedback conversations
- Ability to clearly explain multi-step processes
- Strong background in WordPress and familiarity with Shopify
- Ability to engage clients with informative training content in a variety of mediums
- Comfortable being on camera and/or voice recording
- Training or education experience (this is a plus but not required)
- Ability to communicate/educate in a clear way that helps the client retain what’s being learned
- Comfortable working virtually with team members and clients
- You can work from anywhere. No moving involved. If you’re happy where you are, stay there. If you’re unhappy, move somewhere new. This position will go with you. (If you want to spend a month working from the Italian countryside or in a Scottish pub, more power to you.)
- You are part of a team of awesome people. We want everyone to have a voice and participate in our development and growth.
- We encourage you to try new things. It’s all about co-creation. So if you have other skills you want to share with clients, or skills you want to develop, that’s something we can definitely discuss once the major components of the position are moving smoothly.
- You get to prioritize your life. Work is meant to support your life, so we want you be able to make dance recitals, care for family members, be there for friends.
are you the right fit?
This position IS for you if:
- You are self-manage and take initiative with projects, thriving on accountability.
- You are a good listener, empathetic, and customer-focused.
- You are a problem solver. When an issue arises, you work with team members to devise the best solution, bringing to the table ideas and suggestions.
- You are confident working on multiple projects at once.
- You are detailed-oriented and methodical. We set a standard for the kind of work we produce, so this must be maintained by all team members.
- You possess strong writing skills and enjoy finding ways to simplify your writing so clients can easily engage and understand content.
- You are a clear and effective communicator. You know how to present an idea or information in a way that’s easy for others to understand and take action.
- You are friendly and believe the best businesses operate with big hearts and kind words.
- You can adapt to situations as they arise.
- You know how to manage relationships and expectations with team members and clients.
- You are adaptable and humble. You’re willing to explore new ideas and ways of working with other team members.
- You take radical responsibility for your actions. You will be a leader in this company and with our clients, and should be willing to own everything you do.
- You love people. Our clients are family and we take good care of them.
- You are looking for a long-term position.
- You are a bit quirky. (We are too.)
This position IS NOT for you if:
- You are repeatedly late executing tasks.
- You dislike meetings and conversations with clients.
- You look for ways to blame other people or circumstances when things go wrong.
- You dislike or have problems with regular communication.
- You believe your way is always the right way.
- You often miss details.
- You don’t know what WordPress is, or have never worked on a website.
While this position is remote, we are looking for a candidate in North America or Europe who would be available during our standard operating hours (10am-4pm EST).
how to apply
We want a superstar to join our team, someone who we can trust to get the job done right and be a team player. If you think that’s you, we want to hear from you.
Make sure this job is the right fit for you, and make sure you’re the right fit for this job.
Check out our portfolio to see the type of projects we work on. If you’re interested in applying please complete the form below (this will get it to the right person the fastest). Make sure to have
a cover letter and in it include the following:
- What has been your favorite project to work on and why?
- What makes you qualified for this position?
- What about this position or this company is appealing to you?
- What are your two superpowers?
- What is your hourly rate?
(We love good cover letters. Make sure you address ALL five items above to qualify for the next step in the interview process.)
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a call.
Please do not call us. We like our processes, particularly our application process.